Me, Dea and the girls

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Nevada/California

I had to attend a conference in Las Vegas at the beginning of April. Deandra was generous enough to allow me to spend a couple of extra days just driving around. On Sunday, April 6, I left Las Vegas (with a quick drive up the Strip) and drove 550 miles to Reno. I didn't really have a destination in mind; the only goal was to be in driving distance of Death Valley on Monday.

Loews Lake Las Vegas Resort; site of the conference.

You drive for miles through the desert without seeing any signs of people, and then you come across these tiny little towns. I cannot figure out what the residents do for a living, or why they would choose to live there.

Boundary Peak, the highest point in Nevada.

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home