Me, Dea and the girls

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I had to attend my store's annual stockholder meeting on Nov 8 & 9. It was in State College, PA. I had never been to Pennsylvania before, and I was pleasantly surprised at how many mountains there were. This is a view from near the PA/MD line.

November 9 is also my birthday, and the girls finally got me the giant cookie I have been craving. I was given an IOU for one on father's day, but as you can plainly read this one is for my birthday. I expect another one will be coming shortly to fulfill the father's day obligations.

For my birthday, Dea got me "The Complete Calvin & Hobbes." I told her I would not be the first to read it, and sure enough, Madeline has seized control of volume one.

We had two jack-o-lanterns this year. Madeline designed this one and I carved it. For some reason she decided it would look better with a mustache.


Our mouse and little jack-o-lantern are ready to get some candy. Madeline had a pretty good haul, and people kept offering candy to Molly, but I told them I was just carrying her around to show her off. Thanks, Mel, for the costume.

3 Comments:

At 10:22 AM, Blogger Catherine Bush said...

I'm a sucker for the cookie cake myself :). Glad you had a good birthday. Happy Belated!

As always it's good to see photos of the family and here what's going on.

Talk to you soon.

Catherine

 
At 8:12 AM, Blogger Biffle said...

The girls are adorable! And I continue to be amazed at how grown-up Madeline is looking.

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger Alison Piepmeier said...

yeah, jeremy, PA is quite amazing. the mountains that border pa and new jersey are somethin' else, too. biggest supplier of cherry lumber in the u.s. of a.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home