Me, Dea and the girls

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Columbia River Gorge

This is a little waterfall in the Columbia River Gorge. Unfortunately, I do not remember the name, but it was a peaceful spot.

Multnomah Falls - the second highest year-round waterfall in the United States.

The total drop is 688 feet, if I remember correctly. You can hike to the top in a couple of hours, but I couldn't have pushed Emma's stroller up there.

This is the view from Mitchell Point looking west down the Gorge. The Washington side (left of the picture) is not as green as the Oregon side.
 Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 10:15 PM, Blogger Catherine Bush said...

Wow! What amazing pictures Jeremy!! I laughed out loud when I saw solo Emma at the various scenic locales. And all the girls have grown, even in the two or three months since I've visited. Can't wait to see ya'll soon.

love,
C

 

Post a Comment

<< Home