Me, Dea and the girls

Friday, April 13, 2007

Sorry for being away so long

I am finally posting pictures again. I don't feel like I have had any free time since Christmas (now I know how my parents must have felt with three kids), but things are getting better. I was essentially gone for most of March - Hilton Head and Phoenix at the beginning and Orlando toward the end.

Emma is crawling now, but I believe she only learned to crawl so she could pull up on things and start learning to walk.

A day rarely goes by when Molly doesn't say something that makes Dea and me laugh. We don't remember Madeline being so coherent at this age, but that was a long time ago.

Madeline is really growing up, and as you will see in some of the photos, she is getting really good at drawing. She was recently identified at school as gifted (of course, there was no doubt considering who her parents are).

Anyway, I hope the pictures satisfy the cravings, and I will try to post more regularly in the future.

1 Comments:

At 12:25 AM, Blogger Catherine Bush said...

Yay! I've been waiting for this :). Thanks for the great post - and oh my word the girls are changing. Pretty soon Emma will be towering over Molly I'm afraid. Does Emma have red hair!? All of the girls and the Dad are lookin' pretty good. Thanks for the post, Jeremy!

Love,
Catherine

 

Post a Comment

<< Home