Me, Dea and the girls

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Back to Seattle, 1/28/09


When we arrived at the lodge on Sunday, there were people ice fishing on this lake.

When we got back to Seattle, I took Dea to the Space Needle.

We stayed at a boutique hotel, The Edgewater, Seattle's only waterside hotel. Even though I got an incredible deal on the room through Priceline, it is easily the most miserable experience I've had with a hotel. The room was tiny and it had a fireplace you could not turn off even though the weather in Seattle was warm. We tried sleeping with the window open, but trains kept rumbling by. In the middle of the night I finally had to disassemble the bottom plate so I could turn off the pilot.

Despite that last night, it was an awesome trip. Does it surprise anyone that I am ready to move there?
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home