Me, Dea and the girls

Tuesday, December 06, 2005




We finished decorating our Christmas tree and Molly decided to wrap herself as a present. Dea got annoyed with me over the tree. I like picking out the tree, trimming the bottom branches and putting it in the tree stand, but I hate trimming the tree. Especially the lights; it is too much work to get them even all around the tree. I do like to put up lights on the outside of the house - it is easy to follow the contours of the roof and sides.

Both of our girls love to read. I just wish babies were as interested in "The Chronicles of Narnia" and Harry Potter as seven year olds are. One of my favorite things to do as a dad is to spend time reading with Madeline; I get to revisit all of the books I loved as a kid. Fortunately, she seems to enjoy
them too.

Dea, Molly, Nana, Mamaw, Madeline (barely) and Aunt Lucy.

4 Comments:

At 2:38 AM, Blogger Catherine Bush said...

I know I'm exempt, but I wanted you to know I luv the recent photos ;). Did Dea tell you I *do* want a Christmas present from you ... your dough recipe (when you have the chance). I'm also enjoying your increasing commentary on the blog.
C

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger Biffle said...

Exempt?? Exempt?? I refuse my exemption! I demand to be included!

Your daughters are about the cutest kids on the planet. I hope other people are reading this blog so that they can appreciate how adorable they are.

 
At 5:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute granddaughters. Nana

 
At 9:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about some current pictures?

DJW

 

Post a Comment

<< Home